Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Week 4 Discussion

Featured Replies

Think I can get 10 more points?

 

 

If Green Bay scores a TD then yes.....

No huddle with a 3 touchdown lead. How respectful.

 

 

and another point besides the faulty math at the time??? Umm...this team has blown bigger leads so yes.....

  • Author

Think I can get 10 more points?

 

 

If Green Bay scores a TD then yes.....

 

Yeah I need a TD from them and I think I'll be home free.

No huddle with a 3 touchdown lead. How respectful.

 

 

and another point besides the faulty math at the time??? Umm...this team has blown bigger leads so yes.....

Still, it makes no sense to run the no huddle offense against that defense. But it worked so I guess that's all that matters.

i need 76 yards from Favre and 12 from McNabb for bodog props.

  • Author

POINTS POINTS POINTS

 

Free Aaron Rodgers!

 

Dammit, don't just run the clock. POINTS.

POINTS POINTS POINTS

 

Free Aaron Rodgers!

 

Dammit, don't just run the clock. POINTS.

 

Jeff Garcia? I doubt the Eagles score again. Then again, this defense is pretty horrendous.

  • Author

I still have a chance...

 

IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY

 

 

PUNCH IT IN

GREAT STAND 2ND TEAM D

How did the Packers get a Monday night game?

 

Seriously.

 

Team is just awful. They were awful last season. They're awful this season. Who, seriously, still cares about this team outside of Green Bay?

 

Just goes to show you that one or two guys on offense can't win a football game.

  • Author

And I've lost a total of 20 dollars this weekend.. could have been worse.

And now let the hype begin.......

 

Will Westbrook play next week???

  • Author

Sounded like the fans were chanting "f*** you T.O." on SC.

Sounded like the fans were chanting "f*** you T.O." on SC.

 

I think they need to get over it

Sounded like the fans were chanting "f*** you T.O." on SC.

 

I think they need to get over it

 

Pretty much.

 

*shrugs*

 

*acts like he still doesn't hate Corey Dillon*

The fans boo when the team who represents the city doesnt represent them well......he is such a wise man!

 

:|

 

Or they are abunch of jackasses.

 

LMAO.....Yes cause no one ever boos....your a retard....Your team represents your city......

Did I say no one ever boos?

 

Please they don't boo because people don't represent their city well. Did Santa not represent the city well? Did they need to cheer when Michael Irvin hurt his neck?

 

C'mon now. Eagles fans are the most cocky fans I have ever seen considering they've never won anything.

The fans boo when the team who represents the city doesnt represent them well......he is such a wise man!

 

:|

 

Or they are abunch of jackasses.

 

LMAO.....Yes cause no one ever boos....your a retard....Your team represents your city......

Did I say no one ever boos?

 

Please they don't boo because people don't represent their city well. Did Santa not represent the city well? Did they need to cheer when Michael Irvin hurt his neck?

 

C'mon now. Eagles fans are the most cocky fans I have ever seen considering they've never won anything.

 

COCKY?!!? That's the farthest word from the truth....Insecure???? Maybe.....Idiotic at times??? Damn Straight....Insensitive??? Yeah....but no one in this city is cocky...No one

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.