Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wings Plus

Featured Replies

On Sample Road. Went here at least twice a week growing up. I've only been back in Florida for two weeks and I've been there twice. Their prices have jumped up a bit probably because they opened two new restaraunts in Ramblewood and Margate but they still have the greatest cheesesteak sandwich I've ever tasted.

 

Anyone else frequent this masterpeice?

On Sample Road. Went here at least twice a week growing up. I've only been back in Florida for two weeks and I've been there twice. Their prices have jumped up a bit probably because they opened two new restaraunts in Ramblewood and Margate but they still have the greatest cheesesteak sandwich I've ever tasted.

 

Anyone else frequent this masterpeice?

My freshman and sophomore year in high school this was my spot on Friday nights after Douglas football games. Good wings good people and good fun after a night of HS Football. Damn high school was so much fun.

 

I now live 2 minutes down the street from the Sample Road one and 5 minutes from the Ramblewood one. My boss takes us there once a month for business meetings on Fridays for Heineken and Wings.

  • Author

On Sample Road. Went here at least twice a week growing up. I've only been back in Florida for two weeks and I've been there twice. Their prices have jumped up a bit probably because they opened two new restaraunts in Ramblewood and Margate but they still have the greatest cheesesteak sandwich I've ever tasted.

 

Anyone else frequent this masterpeice?

My freshman and sophomore year in high school this was my spot on Friday nights after Douglas football games. Good wings good people and good fun after a night of HS Football. Damn high school was so much fun.

 

I now live 2 minutes down the street from the Sample Road one and 5 minutes from the Ramblewood one. My boss takes us there once a month for business meetings on Fridays for Heineken and Wings.

I live just off of Westview Drive in one of the Kensington developments. God, its good to be home!

I live(kinda, I'm at UF now) about 3 minutes from Wings Plus. I could go into the love I have for thier various food, but it would take too long. Even President Bush ate there.

 

You just reminded me that "eat at Wing's Plus" is something to add to the to-do list for next time I go back home.

Im not familiar with Wings Plus since I live in southern Dade but down here we have Sports Grill which I think have the best wings around. Their Special Grill blend is off the chain. Next time Im driving to St. Lucie Ill stop by and try Wings Plus.

When I lived down there, those wings were the stuff! I set a record among my friends for wing-eating there..God I loved that place..

I can feel the Coral Springs bond in this thread.

 

that's an awesome sig, btw. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.