Wings Plus

Hammerhead

On Sample Road. Went here at least twice a week growing up. I've only been back in Florida for two weeks and I've been there twice. Their prices have jumped up a bit probably because they opened two new restaraunts in Ramblewood and Margate but they still have the greatest cheesesteak sandwich I've ever tasted.

Anyone else frequent this masterpeice?

On Sample Road. Went here at least twice a week growing up. I've only been back in Florida for two weeks and I've been there twice. Their prices have jumped up a bit probably because they opened two new restaraunts in Ramblewood and Margate but they still have the greatest cheesesteak sandwich I've ever tasted.

My freshman and sophomore year in high school this was my spot on Friday nights after Douglas football games. Good wings good people and good fun after a night of HS Football. Damn high school was so much fun.

I now live 2 minutes down the street from the Sample Road one and 5 minutes from the Ramblewood one. My boss takes us there once a month for business meetings on Fridays for Heineken and Wings.

My freshman and sophomore year in high school this was my spot on Friday nights after Douglas football games. Good wings good people and good fun after a night of HS Football. Damn high school was so much fun.

I now live 2 minutes down the street from the Sample Road one and 5 minutes from the Ramblewood one. My boss takes us there once a month for business meetings on Fridays for Heineken and Wings.

I live just off of Westview Drive in one of the Kensington developments. God, its good to be home!