October 8, 200620 yr God I don't know why but i'm rooting for the Skins.....a loss ends the Giants season as those guys will turn on Coughlin....
October 8, 200620 yr Author My bets today: I'm taking Green Bay to cover a +3 point spread against St. Louis. New Orleans covers -7 point spread against Tampa Bay. Philadelphia covers -2 point spread against Dallas. Redskins +185, straight up, over the New York Football Giants. Somewhat of a homer pick but the 'Skins are looking sharp, folks. I am also thinking about a last minute bet on Arizona (underdog) over Kansas City. They're playing at home and they are due.
October 8, 200620 yr I've got a sweetheart teaser of Indy -4.5, Vikes +6, Bears +3 and Carolina +5 Isaac Bruce over 5 catches Carolina over 23 points.... TO Likes the Heat.....Why Should You??
October 8, 200620 yr You lost that teaser yesterday, didn't you? Didn't play it but It would have.....I did well in my picks here though.
October 8, 200620 yr That new Subway commercial with Lil' John is gold. Anyways, its 1:00. Do it, Joey.
October 8, 200620 yr The Joey Harrington era in Miami begins. Make the Lions sorry they got rid of you!
October 8, 200620 yr The Redskins just ran the option...... :| timeout.....NFL.com says Simms is playing?! of course they said Zach Thomas recovered Ronnie Brown's fumble.
October 8, 200620 yr Anyone know where I can get a radio feed of the Dolphins game? http://www.wqam.com/index.php?page=1 I think QAM does the Dolphins. I could be wrong. If not, try here.
October 8, 200620 yr Welker is the friggin' man. Beautiful. Vince Young 19 yard touchdown run. 7-0 Tennessee
October 8, 200620 yr Booker's been falling all over the place the last two weeks. It's not just the field.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.