November 18, 200619 yr So, there's a new Rainbow Six coming out Monday or so... Anyone gonna' get it? I've never played one (never played any Tom Clancy games, actually), but I'm into the whole team/co-op thing right now (I'm hooked on Gears of War online). I know it has multi-player which is supposed to be the highlight of the game. I just wish they'd release more about the modes, and having never played the series, feel free to tell me more about it. But, the graphics are SICK!
November 18, 200619 yr I have been playing the Demo. Reminds me a lot of Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter which is another great Tom Clancy game. From my understanding in Rainbow Six the story takes off from Ghost Recon. If you like the whole team co-op deal I do not think you'll be dissapointed. The graphics are great!
November 18, 200619 yr I played the hell out of the original Rainbow Six game for PC 7 or 8 years ago.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.