Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two TRUE stories that are very graphic

Featured Replies

Yeah, if you don't want graphic, don't read..

 

Anyway, that's messed up..Some people are just really messed up that way..

 

 

Yes, that's true, however that can be VERY loosely interpreted. Say somebody posts a thread and it says "Racial jokes - warning, very racist." Can this statement not be applied to said thread? The answer is yes, but the fact of the matter is, a disclaimer does not cover all ground in every situation. I'm not saying this thread is out of line or I would have dumped it already, but do you get my point?

 

 

" Two TRUE stories that are very graphic, people who asked to be killed during sex for a fantasy."

 

Don't know how that can be loosely interpreted, but whatever.

 

Thought the story was interesting, very disturbing and odd, but interesting. But somehow, this thread has become a mountain out of a molehill.

 

I knew I could count on you to make no sense.

 

Which part of what he said was hard to understand ?

 

None of it was hard to understand.

 

What's hard to understand is why he trolls my every post and completely misses my every point.

Yeah, if you don't want graphic, don't read..

 

Anyway, that's messed up..Some people are just really messed up that way..

 

 

Yes, that's true, however that can be VERY loosely interpreted. Say somebody posts a thread and it says "Racial jokes - warning, very racist." Can this statement not be applied to said thread? The answer is yes, but the fact of the matter is, a disclaimer does not cover all ground in every situation. I'm not saying this thread is out of line or I would have dumped it already, but do you get my point?

 

 

" Two TRUE stories that are very graphic, people who asked to be killed during sex for a fantasy."

 

Don't know how that can be loosely interpreted, but whatever.

 

Thought the story was interesting, very disturbing and odd, but interesting. But somehow, this thread has become a mountain out of a molehill.

 

I knew I could count on you to make no sense.

 

Which part of what he said was hard to understand ?

 

I guess I am not the only one to miss "his point."

  • Author

Alright then let's leave it at that. Some stories are true, and we must be reminded what society we live in. That's life, if you can't face what's out in the real world than how do you prevent yourself from bad things?

Don't try to cover the fact that you find this kind of stuff interesting. Yuck.

 

AND TO THINK I HAD RESPECT FOR YOUR POSTS, GROW UP.

 

I am bringing you guys more.

Alright then let's leave it at that. Some stories are true, and we must be reminded what society we live in. That's life, if you can't face what's out in the real world than how do you prevent yourself from bad things?

Don't try to cover the fact that you find this kind of stuff interesting. Yuck.

 

AND TO THINK I HAD RESPECT FOR YOUR POSTS, GROW UP.

 

I am bringing you guys more.

Unfortunately all you're doing is proving that I'm right.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.