Pistons @ Heat

TSwift25

What the hell. Sometimes you need to pass, Wade. I mean, who DOESN'T know who's going to shoot it? Wade also didn't try to get more space. When it works, you love it but when it doesn't, you question it. I never liked plays like that. We're losing by 1. CALL A TIMEOUT OR SHOOT IT EARLY. Why only give yourself one shot? That really isn't what this team needed. Real bad loss.

I agree, have to try to create space for Posey off a quick screen or something, then again anything's better than dribbline 10 seconds off the clock to settle for an 18 footer. Tie ball game, I'm fine with that move, down one you need to give yourself the foul shots safety net.

Bad loss. We need this win, but oh well when June comes around we will be there. Thats how i look at it.

They keep playing like this, it's not a certainty. Remember, we lost to the Knicks, at home, by 24.

I want Wade to take that shot about 10 out of every 10 times. He had an off night, that's why we lost.

But the fact that the Pistons barely won when Wade shot 5-23 has to be disheartening to them. A loss is a loss, but it's a loss I can walk away from feeling alright.