December 6, 200619 yr Coach to first class : Rick Kranitz, the pitching coach who oversaw a Marlins staff that produced four rookie double-figure winners, was recognized as Baseball America's 2006 Coach of the Year. http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article...6&fext=.jsp Pretty Cool...
December 6, 200619 yr Posted yesterday (LINK); but, it deserves its own thread. Congratulations, Mr. Kranitz.
December 6, 200619 yr Author Posted yesterday (LINK); but, it deserves its own thread. Congratulations, Mr. Kranitz. Whoops! My bad dude... I figured someone had posted it already as a whole
December 6, 200619 yr Whoops! My bad dude... I figured someone had posted it already as a whole No worries. Like I said, it should've gotten its own thread from the start.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.