Rage Against The Machine is back!

JetsMania

The info is supposed to be released sometime today.

Alright cool man, I would apperciate it if you can post the ON SALE dates if you come across them.. Ive been looking but cant seem to find them yet..

Looking to maybe take a flight up to see Rage in NY...

plane tickets are about 200 round trip. I was looking for my friend who will probably fly up. I plan on taking the train from boston.

Here is the info. Tickets on sale March 31 at 10:00 am. Show is at Randall's Island in NY. However appearntly the rest of the artists are hip hop, so it looks like I will arrive 5 hours late to miss as many of them as possible.

http://www.rockthebells.net/

Alright cool man, I would apperciate it if you can post the ON SALE dates if you come across them.. Ive been looking but cant seem to find them yet..

plane tickets are about 200 round trip. I was looking for my friend who will probably fly up. I plan on taking the train from boston.

Here is the info. Tickets on sale March 31 at 10:00 am. Show is at Randall's Island in NY. However appearntly the rest of the artists are hip hop, so it looks like I will arrive 5 hours late to miss as many of them as possible.

Nice! So is Rage playing last because Im in the same boat as you.. Going just to see Rage... I could care less about WU w/e and other hip hop artists... Also, how much do you think the tickets going to be each? Wow plane ride is 200 round trip huh? Isnt that a bit high? Where did you see that price at?

Nice! So is Rage playing last because Im in the same boat as you.. Going just to see Rage... I could care less about WU w/e and other hip hop artists... Also, how much do you think the tickets going to be each? Wow plane ride is 200 round trip huh? Isnt that a bit high? Where did you see that price at?

I checked for him leaving friday and coming back sunday. If you dont mind stopping or can change the dates you might be able to lower the price. 200 is a decent fare. However I would wait on tickets because the airlines will lower their flights to florida in the summer. They are still in Spring mode. In april you will start seeing deals to Florida. The other day my friend got miami to newark for 158 round trip. I've done boston to miami for 120 round trip in june. I would say any fare between 130-180 would be very good.

I am assuming rage against the machine will be last. Tickets could run anywhere from 40-80 is my guess.

Looks like the beastie boys are on the rock the bells bill

Oh yea? Where did you hear that? I wouldnt mind catching the boys and Rage

I went to the myspace page of the rock the bells. Some posted a line up, so I am not 100% if its confirmed.

Ohh ok! That would be pretty cool.. Hopefully they release some pre sale information soon and I come across it... Would be nice to get the tix early

I went to the myspace page of the rock the bells. Some posted a line up, so I am not 100% if its confirmed.

Ohh ok! That would be pretty cool.. Hopefully they release some pre sale information soon and I come across it... Would be nice to get the tix early

Its funny you say that. I went on the rock the bells website and you can sign up on their mailing list. Once you do that they will send you presale info so you can get your tickets before anyone else.

Also if you plan on going to ozzfest, I would suggest signing up on ozzfest.com because that will tell you how to get free tickets.

Its funny you say that. I went on the rock the bells website and you can sign up on their mailing list. Once you do that they will send you presale info so you can get your tickets before anyone else.

Also if you plan on going to ozzfest, I would suggest signing up on ozzfest.com because that will tell you how to get free tickets.

Yea Ive been signed up for both of those for like 2 weeks and I have yet to get anything... On the rockthebells site it said that you should be getting updates but I havent gotten anything.. If I do end up ever getting anything I'll let you know dude...

• 2 months later...

I already got my pre-sale ticket for $200. I'm mad psyched for Bjork, but I don't know much about Rage. Someone tell me where to begin, to see if I like them.

Listen to Audioslave and replace the guy singing with a guy talking/screaming over those same beats while talking about psuedo-politics and you've pretty much got it nailed.

This is good for Rage fans, maybe. But, I much prefer Chris Cornell to De La Rocha.

I'm a big fan of Soundgarden and Chris Cornell's solo work, and honestly the stuff he did with Audioslave is some poorest stuff any of those musicians ever put out. ESPECIALLY Cornell, Audioslave was pretty, well, generic sounding. In some ways, I'd even say Cornell is too talented for the Rage musicians. I'm glad to see De La Rocha back with the band, maybe they can achieve relevance again. Not to mention Cornell making a new solo album, which should be pretty good.