March 13, 200719 yr Can't ever go wrong with PBR. On the upside, the beer out here is great and cheap. About $.50 for a half liter of good beer...
March 13, 200719 yr In our double-blind "laboratory experiments," we discovered that Stroh's makes the best party keg. It goes down easy and received the highest rating in our funnel-ability category. Man - I'm nauseous just thinking about these beers... Back to the GOOD beer thread! On the upside, the beer out here is great and cheap. As long as you buy it at the liquor store as opposed to that watered down stuff in the grocery store! While I'm thinking of it - if you have a chance to try Sweet Geroge's Brown from the Dillon Dam brewery? Bottoms up! That was the biggest hurdle hampering my rehydration process on our skip trip last month!
March 22, 200719 yr Had to pick up an 18 pack of the Yeti yesterday. Needed something cheap and quantiful.
May 27, 200719 yr So, I've tried a few different Piss-Water's than normal. Coor's Light and Natural Light were ok, but there was one that was just bad. Molson Ice. Now that was a skunk beer if I ever smelled one. It smelled like it was made with actual skunk extract.
May 27, 200719 yr I've found a new fondness for Busch Light over the last week. It's hot as hell in my house and that stuff hits the spot.
May 27, 200719 yr A buddy of mine keeps buying twelvers of Keystone in the can. It has no taste at all, which makes it tolerable.
June 11, 200719 yr So, my friend Tom brought over some flavored Michelobe Ultra. Now, water has more flavor than Michelobe Ultra, but I figured, what the hell. Let me go on the record by saying flavored water has more flavor than flavored Michelobe Ultra. Hell, some regular waters have more flavor than flavored Michelobe Ultra.
June 12, 200719 yr Hell, some regular waters have more flavor than flavored Michelobe Ultra. Hmm... Low Carb, no taste... I may have found our new anchor beer for our Beerlympics Das Boot!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.