Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Piss-Water Thread

Featured Replies

The Yeti

the one, the only, the most natural beer out there..

 

 

 

you just feel so damn natural when you drink that, I recommend it to everyone

Pabst Blue Ribbon, Stag, and when I feel like slumming, Steel Reserve.

 

I am also known to drink OE and Colt .45 while leaving the bottle in the paper bag.

Yuengling definitely, just as cheap as Bud/Coors/Miller but it actually has some semblance of flavor.

the one, the only, the most natural beer out there..

 

 

 

you just feel so damn natural when you drink that, I recommend it to everyone

 

natty light holds a special, special place in my heart. it's my favortie cheap beer and i love it. hell of a choice my friend

One of my friends managed to get beer that was literally called something like "American Beer" in a convenience store one time...I can't remember the exact name but that was pretty close. Worked well enough for a beirut game.

 

And by the way, Beast Ice is pretty much the bane of my existence. :p

One of my friends managed to get beer that was literally called something like "American Beer" in a convenience store one time...I can't remember the exact name but that was pretty close. Worked well enough for a beirut game.

 

And by the way, Beast Ice is pretty much the bane of my existence. :p

Hello. It's the Yeti.

National Bohemian Beer

 

(originally brewed in Baltimore...can be purchased for less than 50 cents a can)

 

My boy Milualkee's Best Light can also be purchased for less than 50 cents per can ($5.50 per 12-pack at good ole Walgreens).

 

Yuengling definitely, just as cheap as Bud/Coors/Miller but it actually has some semblance of flavor.

 

Yuengling is definitely amazing, but I've found you can only purchase it in six-packs, at about $7 to $8 a pop... Not too cheap on a teenage budget.

You can definitely buy 12 pack bottles of Yuengling for $7-8 around here at Harris Teeter

 

I don't really like Miller Lite. For some reason it always fills me up quicker, and I don't think it's all that good either.

 

Had a case race with PBR a few years back and never again will I drink the stuff.

Yuengling is definitely amazing, but I've found you can only purchase it in six-packs, at about $7 to $8 a pop... Not too cheap on a teenage budget.

 

 

Like Flamarlins said, I can find 12 pack bottles for 8 bucks. Maybe that's just college town convenience store prices.

Trust me, if I could find a 12-pack of Yuengling for $8 bucks I'd have some in my fridge right this minute.

 

Ramp, do you know of any Boca stores where I may be able to achieve this?

If you like Natty Light you have zero taste.

 

you are the one with an un-natural taste.

 

natty light = king of cheap beers

 

nothing like 4 16oz for 3.96 at farm stores

I regularly get 12 packs of Yuengling (the lager, Black & Tan, and porter varieties) for under 8 dollars.

I like Yuengling very much. I stopped drinking it a couple of months ago, but that's because it's too heavy to drink a lot of. I surely wouldn't call it piss water, it's a lager. I think the closer you are to PA, the cheaper it is. I get a case for 25 bucks at the bar down the street. I wouldn't drink it if they had to ship it far, Yuengling has an usually high skunk percentage.

Trust me, if I could find a 12-pack of Yuengling for $8 bucks I'd have some in my fridge right this minute.

 

Ramp, do you know of any Boca stores where I may be able to achieve this?

nope

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.