Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption this

Featured Replies

  • Author

This might make another good "caption this".

 

 

Getting alittle too close there ;) .

 

 

I really don't see what's wrong there...

 

Am I the only one?

This might make another good "caption this".

 

 

Getting alittle too close there ;) .

 

 

I really don't see what's wrong there...

 

Am I the only one?

Go to Flamarlins.com there is a close up on the front page. Kinda funny. Looks like they are rubbing noses........

  • Author

This might make another good "caption this".

 

 

Getting alittle too close there ;) .

 

 

I really don't see what's wrong there...

 

Am I the only one?

Go to Flamarlins.com there is a close up on the front page. Kinda funny. Looks like they are rubbing noses........

 

Except the bills of the cap are going in completely different directions so you can see there's a good amount of distance between their faces...

We should just have a thread for "Caption This". Every game we post an "interesting" picture. Something to lighten the mood a bit.

 

Good idea.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.