Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption this

Featured Replies

Loria: [whispers] David, we are making so much money that soon it will start falling from the sky.

 

Samson: [gleeful] And I will look up like this and catch every single penny in my mouth!!! Muahahaha!

 

The two continue laughing maniacally as the lights fade and the curtain falls, while the man behind them shakes his head in disbelief.

Loria: "I got 20 teams offering me prospects for Miggy and Dontrelle!"

 

Samson: "Fire Sale No.3? Brilliant! Muahahahaha..."

"What a putz, you really are your mother's son", thinks Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria as he watches team president David Samsaon attempt to catch M & M's tossed by Billy the Marlin.

"Marlins president David Samson performs his falsetto rendition of 'I'm a little teapot' to the delight of owner Jeffrey Loria"

:lol I think we have a winner!

 

 

Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria observes as Marlins President David Samson attempts a rain song & dance so that Jorge Julio will not be needed to close the game as it will be an official game with the Marlins winning when the rains come.

"This is my Leslie Nielsen impersonation from the end of the Police Squad TV show when he pretended to freeze for the end credits."

Try this one:

 

 

 

I took this last night. It's part of another picture, but I thought it was so funny, I cropped it out.

We should just have a thread for "Caption This". Every game we post an "interesting" picture. Something to lighten the mood a bit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.