Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hardest Working Man in the Biz

Featured Replies

Danny Trejo

 

You've seen this guy in TONS of movies (I remember him most for movies such as 'From Dusk Til Dawn' and 'Desperado')...So I was curious to see what else he's been in.

 

And ladies and gentlemen, I have found cinema's equivalent to James Brown. Check out this guy's filmography:

 

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001803/

 

And most of this was after the age of 40, which makes it even more impressive. How can you have time for ANYTHING when you're involved in so many projects?

heh, I remember him from Heat but I didn't know his actual name was Trejo too.

MACHETE!

 

Yeah, his career is mostly since he was 40 because he was in prison for a while.

 

Dude is a legitimate real life bad ass, I wouldn't mess with him.

 

As they said in Grindhouse, 'you just f***ed with the wrong Mexican.'

Not to take anything away from Danny Trejo, but what about props to Jared Leto...his tour/30STM touring sch. is just insane. Then he works on movies on the side now. My nod goes to Leto. :notworthy :notworthy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.