Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just for fun

Featured Replies

Well, with a lineup of:

HanRam, Uggla, Cabs, Hammer, Jacobs, Fredo, Borchard, Olivo, and a pitcher, this thing said THIS is our best lineups(and worst if you scroll down).

 

And then this, using De Aza and Hermida(using cumulative MiLB #'s), I got THIS lineup.

 

For both, I used Anibal's .250/.100 line for the pitcher.

 

I know it is irrelevant but it is still nifty to look at.

 

Enjoy.

That's pretty interesting. I can't wait until we can see De Aza back in the lineup, the guy just made things happen. Hermida I can't wait for either, the guy has so much potential.

 

On the second one though there is no way you can hit Jacobs and Josh that low, they are probably or two best (besides Miggy) power guys. Next year however if everything with De Aza panned out perfect I would like to see him hit first, with either Hanley second or third, because Hanley has some pop in that bat.

This thing is pretty cool, but it seems flawed. I put in my lineup for my sim league team, and it keeps batting my pitcher 8th and makes my 9th hitter a guy with a 0.361 OBA and 0.410 SLG.

It tries to get the best guys at the top while clumping sluggers with those who get on base. It also takes into account the normal number of outs that a player will be batting with, thus the cleanup spot filled with the slugging-heavy weak-OBP hitter.

Don't believe everything Lasorda and the boys told you, a GM doesn't set the lineup

 

Money says DePodesta did.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.