Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex22

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alex22

  1. De Aza is my man. I've loved him since the day I heard of him, even when I had no clue who he was I just had a good feeling about him. I'm glad to see him hitting before Cabs, he could do some damage there. Woah slow down. I mean he should have a good OBP there is all lol I don't expect him to be an all star or anything.
  2. They would have to build us a new stadium lol
  3. De Aza is my man. I've loved him since the day I heard of him, even when I had no clue who he was I just had a good feeling about him. I'm glad to see him hitting before Cabs, he could do some damage there.
  4. Gregg and miller were starters!!!!! Most of the time guys that get moved to the bullpen are not good enough to give a team quality starts, but are good max effort guys. If that is the case for both Gregg and Miller I don't know, but it's likely.
  5. Not liking Barone's K/BB numbers... 4.5 K's per nine? No thanks. You can be very successful without blowing hitters away. Big difference between blowing hitters away and striking them out. Strikeout pitchers, on the whole are much more successful. A lot of guys pitch to contact and have success. The key would be his controll.
  6. Not liking Barone's K/BB numbers... 4.5 K's per nine? No thanks. You can be very successful without blowing hitters away.
  7. Personally I want to see De Aza. I know a lot of you seem to think he isn't cut to be a major league CF'er, but since we are out of the race it won't hurt to see what he can do. RVH I want to see if he has the stuff to be effective in the rotation next year. (I think he does) Cabrera vs Ramirez I want to see who wins the batting crown. (If either my vote is Ramirez) Hermida Whether or not he can live up to his full potential and play at least average defense the rest of the season. You guys?
  8. One last thought: If not for that crappy play in the second it never would have went to extras, but they gave it back to us.
  9. so f***ing awesome what a blast that was Seriously. Did you see the bat speed on that one?!?! That's why he is the greatest of all time. Bonds greatest of all time? No way. Top ten yeah probably, but hell I'll take a healthy Griffey over Bonds any day.
  10. My thoughts: Oh crap. Heck yes. There is a god. We finally won! Can we win a few in a row now please.
  11. You know your team and ownership is bad when you let your rubber armed pitcher (Kim) be claimed for nothing just to save 800k
  12. Alex22 replied to BIG Z's topic in Sports
    Maybe if he played against black players, it would've been a different story. Someone had to play the race card. Why not? It should be brought up just like the issue of steroids, weight lifting, etc. Baseball has evolved to the point where if the Babe were alive today, he might not even be that good. I respect the Babe and his legacy but that doesn't mean I can't question how he would've fared in different times. In that you are assuming black players were BETTER than white players. What you should be assuming is that they are EQUAL to white players, and there would have been a few more stars added to the game. Playing against African Americans would have done very little if anything to his home run totals.
  13. Again I'll ask....is there a way to listen online? (free) nope..mlb has audo rights. Its like 14 bucks for the season(every game/team) That sucks. The radio is free....they should broadcast it on the internet.
  14. Again I'll ask....is there a way to listen online? (free)
  15. Is there a way to listen on the internet (free)? If so anyone send me a link? Thanks.
  16. Actually, I think the chess one would be one of the toughest. You would be making your move and the guy would be thinking 10 moves ahead of you. In all the others, the weather or injury can play a factor. Those dont happen in chess. You know I didn't even see chess on there at first. I take my vote back and say chess.
  17. Willis for some Ted Williams DNA. Throw in the head and the Marlins should include Olsen. No in that scenario we have to keep Olsen since he is a headcase and all.
  18. As sad as this is, probably the hot dog eating contest. I'm athletic enough that I could hopefully get something off of the other guys....not much but maybe something.
  19. I could only get mine down to .2 without trying to jump the gun and predict when it would come.
  20. Alex22 replied to Wild Card's topic in Miami Marlins
    Well it all depends what you think this team needs. I think we need a better CF'er and to use Alfredo to spell guys and be a utility man.
  21. You all have it wrong: Sox Get: Willis + Pocket Lint + 30 cents Marlins Get: Ortiz, Manny, Beckett, and Boston pays all the contracts.
  22. He just needs help, because everyone who has met him says he is a really nice guy. Just a young kid that is confused and needs to be straightened out. Don't give up on him yet.
  23. this kid is a joke. Seriously, Girardi would of had him on LOCK. Too bad marlins management was so stupid to let go of Joe. ...and the bait has been cast ???? It's the truth man. Joe doesnt play sh-t from what I've seen. Yeah but he wasn't a very good manager with game moves and subs either IMO.
  24. I'm 20 minutes or less from the stadium and the skies are bright blue as far as the eye can see.
  25. Anyone who has watched this year has noticed his slider hasn't had the bite it did last season. It has nothing to do with guys picking it up, but rather it just isnt breaking like it did. He does have a LOT of talent and I would bet off the field he isn't a bad guy, he just needs to tone it down.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.