How about Willis to Red Sox?

The Marlins should trade Willis to Boston, it would be an awesome deal:

Deal Option 1:

Redsox: Willis

Marlins: Hansack and Lester

Deal Option 2:

Redsox: Willis, andino, Olsen

Marlins: Lester, Ellsbury, and Lowell

Mike Lowell can easily sign with the Marlins or get traded to them. The Red Sox are looking for a lot of starting pitching and have always like Willis. they can trade lowel( they pay most of his contract) & Lester and then they get Willis and andino (the sox are looking for a SS because of the struggles of Lugo.

Deal Option 1:

Deal Option 2:

Deal Option 3:

Red sox: Willis and Cabrera

Marlins: Youkilis, Ellsbury, Lester, and Lowell

Mike Lowell can easily sign with the Marlins or get traded to them. The Red Sox are looking for a lot of starting pitching and have always like Willis. they can trade lowel( they pay most of his contract) & Lester and then they get Willis and andino (the sox are looking for a SS because of the struggles of Lugo.

Im up for option 1 and maybe 2. Option 3 is just stupid.

the trade proposals and ideas for trades on this forum have degenerated to such a point for the post part i completely ignore these posts ....i really wish ignored this post.

Deal Option 3:

Marlins: Youkilis, Ellsbury, Lester, and Lowell...this maybe the dumbest proposal i have ever seen.

Deal Option 1:

Deal Option 2:

Deal Option 3:

Marlins: Youkilis, Ellsbury, Lester, and Lowell

Let me understand something. You're saying we need to trade dontrelle willis to boston. okay, whatever. fine. but how do you get to "Deal Option 3," in which we just throw in that cabrera guy? you know the useless 24 year old 1st ballot hall of famer. how about in option 4 we throw in hanley, anibal, and jj for dustin pedroia and hideki okajima.

Let me understand something. You're saying we need to trade dontrelle willis to boston. okay, whatever. fine. but how do you get to "Deal Option 3," in which we just throw in that cabrera guy? you know the useless 24 year old 1st ballot hall of famer. how about in option 4 we throw in hanley, anibal, and jj for dustin pedroia and hideki okajima.

Get ahead of yourself much?

Get ahead of yourself much?

i'm pretty sure miggy's got it in the bag as long as he stays off the tamales