Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IrishHarrington

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IrishHarrington

  1. I love the Marlins but after the last two games I dont need to see them play the Reds anytime soon. That said I'll be watching Thursday
  2. direct tv in saint aug , had both the rays and marlins games on fsn
  3. Sad to see so few at the game . I am trying to not to overreact this early in the season buy Maybin whenever it is late expands the strike by 2 feet . I know Maybin is fast but I thought he was supposed to have some power as well I dont see that aspect in his game yet . Hopefully his inability to drive the ball will be overcome as he becomes more comfortable but his approach and poor pitch recognition concerns me .
  4. I agree with the last two comments on Dominguez . His glove maybe MLB ready but he would eaten alive at the plate . I think the Marlins should attempt to sign Cantu to a 3 year deal particularly if signing Uggla is not in the cards. We all know Uggla has his flaws but he provides power , I think if we lose Cantu and Uggla we are going to have problems scoring runs.
  5. I got my tickets yesterday ! Super Saturday Plan as well
  6. The Marlins play the Jacksonville Suns on Friday night next week in Jacksonville. Does anyone plan on going to this? The Marlins once played in Greensboro a few years back...does anyone remember if any prominent players made the trip? Considering going, but the ticket pricing is a little ridiculous. I am going. As far as the price no complaints it is not everyday I get to see the Marlins without driving 5hrs.
  7. new tickets essentially you are getting 4 club seats for the price of 1 I am asking for $40 plus the buyer will be pay the 4 dollars ticketmaster requires to pick up the emailed tickets I will mail the hard tickets to rained out game , you will be able to exchange those tickets for 2 tickets to one of the remaining games payment will be via paypal , email me at IrishHarrington@hotmail.com or send me a pm the tickets will be available until I note otherwise on this thread and this offer is opened until Friday sept 11 2009
  8. I have not received your email , send me a pm if your still interested
  9. 2 club tickets for the price of 1 ($40) plus I will mail the buyer two tickets from the the rained out game against rockies which I believe you can exchange for 2 additional tickets . email IrishHarrington@hotmail.com or send me a private message . The buyer of the tickets will paypal me $40 and is responsible for the $4 pick up fee from the ticketmaster (tickets vs the padres have to be emailed)
  10. tickets still available pm or email me before 3pm if interested
  11. at this stage I think it is clear we really cant count on anything from miller or sanchez . Sanchez is always really injured . Miller is always "injured: as well with Miller injury is defined as a lack of control and consistency
  12. tickets are still available , email or pm if interested
  13. I have two club level B seats (aisle seats 2nd row ) for sale for $40 , ticket will be emailed buyer will have to pay $2 dollar per ticket charge to pick up through ticketmaster , if interested email me at IrishHarrington@hotmail.com or send me a private message
  14. we need to win tomorrow and we need to at minimum win the series against the Phillies, if we lose that series I think we are on life support
  15. I never have cared for hermida. He has been very disappointing offensively thus far in his career and his defense stinks . if we had a everyday viable option I am sure he would be on the bench but until Maybin shows he can play at an everyday major league level we are stuck with him
  16. I would love if the Marlins signed Johnson to a 2 year deal (probably wont happen but you never know)
  17. I didn't expect us to win this one anyway. I just felt it. For some reason I felt the same way about yesterdays game. Hopefully we get todays game.
  18. our offense is horrible . in the off season as usual many moves were dictated by salary . We subtracted talent we did not add talent so really it should not be a surprise despite the fact that the division is there for the taking we are falling further behind
  19. I don't know, but there really is a lot of unfounded accusations about Obama that are very odd and interesting. You mean like he masterminded the cold blooded murder of 3000+ Americans so he could convince the country to finish a war his father started? Every President has their fair share of nutjobs who hate them -- I would say Obama no more than W but that's all really subjective. I'm sure if we went through it, there are a lot of people you would consider extremist that I wouldn't and vice versa. For example, Cindy Sheehan: to the left she's an activist, to the right she's a lunatic worried about getting on the news. well, the interesting thing about the 9/11 truthers is they mostly appear to be the same people as the Obama conspiracy theorists. So, I guess kudos to them for consistency. But really, the guy has been in office for 6 months and people are saying he's going to rescind our right to vote. I don't think any president has ever seen this kind of absurd criticism so early, even back to the primaries. There's something about him that terrifies a small but vocal minority in our country and it mostly has nothing to do with politics. As for Cindy sheehan, I don't think anyone sees her as anything but a loon now, but when she started out I could see calling he an activist. Then she fell in love with herself and the media overage and had to feed it. I think your comments on this topic reveal quite abit about yourself and your world view. You seem to elude that anyone who is concerned with the way Obama and expresses displeasure with Obama is a "latent racist". If that is what you are implying about me than you owe me and this board an apology . Nothing stated in any of my posts could be construed as racist and for you insinuate that without any shred of evidence is reckless and dishonest. Second , my comment about Obama allowing us to vote was made in jest just as I posted that he would abolish terms limits for the Presidency. What you are engaging in is the attempting of marginalizing people who dont share your political views as "crazy" , "racist" etc therby delegitimizing their criticsm. As an American Citizen it is my job to watch the government and be critical of it when I determine it is doing something I dont think is good for this country . While joking about Obama allowing us to vote or abolishing terms limits is not a detailed criticism . I have some concerns about the way Obama is operating his Presidency I am very concerned he is making a bad economy much worse with his reckless fiscal policies . I am concerned that he is helping engineer the ramming through of legislation that will effect all of our lives using his articial timelines pushing the idea we now need to act without thinking or debating . Obama's my way or the highway approach just like GWB's concerns me . So while I dont think he will deny the right to vote the authoritarian approach he seems to use to push his agenda through bothers me. Last year it was Patriotic to dissent , funny how some attempt to stiffle free speech or use unfounded labels to marginalize people who dont agree with them.
  20. why is Limbaugh on the list? I was thinking the same thing, This Guy wants To make the rich richer, and create a middle class slave labour.. I find it interesting that you would assert that considering it is Obama taxes and out of control spending that will gut the middle class . If you double my electric bill , raise the price of gas , cause run away inflation (making it harder to get a home loan) , tax health care benefits provided by your employer it would seem Obama's schemes would hurt the middle class infinitely more than the rich . But I suppose the truth does not fit nicely into the created myth that Obama is for the middle class
  21. Obama should change the law to get four terms dont worry he will try to
  22. hopefully Obama will let us vote in 2012
  23. I am selling two club B seats on the aisle for the price of 1 2 club seats for $40 plus the purchaser would have to pay $4 to pick up the ticket through the ticket master website as tickets will be emailed if interested send pm , or contact me at IrishHarrington@hotmail.com
  24. it is time to face fact Jermey Hermida is not that good , I dont have a problem playing BC more

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.