Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Borat to be Freddie Mercury?

Featured Replies

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/43496981

 

I dont know about this...I mean I like sacha and everything (he does kinda look like FM) but I dont know about there being a movie. Would the rest of the band let this happen? I hope their in it if this project gets done, I will definitely go see it, but i pray to god they dont screw this up since Queen is my favorite band of all time and since Freddie is one of my Hero's.

Its kinda interesting that i read this news because on Thursday I was talking to my sister-in-law about a Movie about either Queen or Freddie and how they've never tried to make one or anything.

Oh well we will see what happens...

I'm cautiously optimistic

  • Author

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2...-cohen-freddie/

 

 

I like that Sacha beat Johnny to play this role.

I like that Sacha is a fan of Mercury and Queen (he based Borat's look on Freddie)

I cant believe i never put 2 and 2 together...i mean ya he kinda looks like him!

 

Also I dont know if many of you know this but...Sacha is really british.

 

so thats cool too.

Am I the only classic rock fan who finds Queen to be "meh"?

 

They've made some great stuff and some awful stuff, just like most classic rock bands who aren't the Beatles.

Am I the only classic rock fan who finds Queen to be "meh"?

 

They've made some great stuff and some awful stuff, just like most classic rock bands who aren't the Beatles.

 

I can agree with that. I've got three of their Greatest Hits albums on my iTunes and I find about 10% of it to be good.

Am I the only classic rock fan who finds Queen to be "meh"?

Nope.

 

There are many bands pretty far ahead of them. It kind of bugs me when they're mentioned in the same breath as the Big 3.

Am I the only classic rock fan who finds Queen to be "meh"?

Nope.

 

There are many bands pretty far ahead of them. It kind of bugs me when they're mentioned in the same breath as the Big 3.

Who exactly is this Big 3 and why did you leave out at least one of Pink Floyd/The Who/The Beatles/Led Zeppelin?

Am I the only classic rock fan who finds Queen to be "meh"?

Nope.

 

There are many bands pretty far ahead of them. It kind of bugs me when they're mentioned in the same breath as the Big 3.

Who exactly is this Big 3 and why did you leave out at least one of Pink Floyd/The Who/The Beatles/Led Zeppelin?

 

You put Pink Floyd there and leave out the Stones?

 

The Big 3 IMO is Beatles, stones, Who.

Am I the only classic rock fan who finds Queen to be "meh"?

Nope.

 

There are many bands pretty far ahead of them. It kind of bugs me when they're mentioned in the same breath as the Big 3.

Who exactly is this Big 3 and why did you leave out at least one of Pink Floyd/The Who/The Beatles/Led Zeppelin?

 

I like Queen a lot. I think Brian May's guitar playing is by far the most underrated in all of rock.

 

 

I would leave Led Zeppelin out on that list. They just weren't groundbreaking at all.

 

Pink Floyd is one of the most groundbreaking rock groups of all time. The Beatles revived rock. And The Who just bleed awesomeness.

The Big Three are Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and The Beatles.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.