May 9, 200719 yr http://www.playlubricants.com/offers/default.asp For Fox's sexual pleasure http://www.yandy.com/free-thong.php Free Thong http://alpari-media.com/promo.php Free Mechanical Pencils http://www.juicyjuice.com/harvestsurprise/....aspx?hbx=4more Free Bottle of Juicy Juice after survey http://walmart.triaddigital.com/Free-Samples.aspx Free Samples at Walmart http://7up.com/Diet/Registration/CouponTwo...gistration.aspx Free Diet 7-up http://www.girlsguidetodating.com/# Free Date Escape Call http://www.trojancondoms.com/freesample.aspx Free Condom Sample http://survey.email.coty.com/SensorPro/sur...66d&Ox=coty Free Cologne Sample http://www.oberto.com/customforms/CrispsForm.aspx Free Beef Jerky
May 9, 200719 yr i signed up for the condom so when i get a 'discreet' envelope in a a couple of months and have no idea where it's from, it'll be a lovely surprise.
May 9, 200719 yr http://www.playlubricants.com/offers/default.asp For Fox's sexual pleasure :mischief Real men don't need lube though.
May 9, 200719 yr http://www.playlubricants.com/offers/default.asp For Fox's sexual pleasure :mischief Real men don't need lube though. I do, spitting on it doesnt decrease the friction
May 9, 200719 yr :lol :lol :lol I was talking about sex with another person, but yeah, I get what you mean. :lol
May 10, 200719 yr :lol :lol :lol I was talking about sex with another person, but yeah, I get what you mean. :lol I was talkin about anal...
May 10, 200719 yr Ugh...Oberto beef jerky...I bought some one time on a whim at Publix and man is it horrible. The funny thing is though after a few bites I looked at the bag and saw the slogan "oh boy! Oberto!" and I was convinced that I had just snacked on dog food.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.