May 26, 200719 yr I'm feelin it so I'm gonna head down to Miami and probably sit in the Fish tank. Anyone else planning on going?
May 26, 200719 yr Author Maybe I'll come visit. :mischief2 Only if you're a hot girl... Damn I was thinking I would come by and meet those hot girls in your picture. :mischief
May 26, 200719 yr Mi madre will be there. You can say hello. 208, Just left. Told me 30,000 expected tnight? Wants to get that ridiculous giveaway?
May 27, 200719 yr i was not able go because their soldout of fishtank that were my voucher good for i call ahead
May 27, 200719 yr I had the most obnoxious Met fan sitting behind me complaining the whole game about people getting up. By the end of the game when he got up to move to another seat I started calling out "Hey! Down front! Those aren't your seats, I know where you were sitting." He gave me a dirty look.
May 27, 200719 yr Yep, I was at the game tonight. What a disaster and of course Mets fans are annoying as hell.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.