Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Revisiting the Draft

Featured Replies

You might want to check those stats again. He was horrible.

 

I stand corrected. He was a swinging machine.

 

A note on Josh Booty... he is the older brother of current USC QB John David Booty and for everyone who is curious, he recently signed a deal with the Oakland Raiders as a QB (right after they released Aaron Brooks). He wont see any action with JaMarcus Russel being drafted.

 

I asked around on the relationship and couldn't get an answer. I knew he was with the Raiders now. He was drafted by Seattle and then the next I saw he was with the Browns (I believe). How about the brother that he wanted to throw passes to? He ever do anything?

 

 

Good question about his brother. I remember how highly recruited he was coming out of HS, he supposed to be the white Jerry Rice at WR.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.