Game Thoughts

Just like the desciption says...we always make things interesting, for better or for worse.

whatd u all think.

i think tommy made the best comment of the season thus far.

in the middle innings, they were talking about how the marlins are better on the road, i think they are .500 and the hitting is extremely better.

anyway...tommy said this means one thing, "the marlins like playing in front of people."

another thing i found annoying was when marmol struck out cabby in a big spot and he pumped his fist or whatever.

tommy and rich kept talking 3 more innings about how he showed cabby up and cabby wasnt happy about.

from my personal perspective, i doubt cabrera gave a lick about cuz he just smiled. my buddy also said it could be considered a complement being like its saying something to strike out cabrera, one of the leagues best hitters.

anyway whatd u guys (girls) think.

Very nice game by the Fish. Hammer is amazing on the road.

Gardner looked a lot like feces, seems like he'll be the odd man out when Owens comes back. On the other hand though, Kevin Gregg looked like an immortal tonight.

Great win and hopefully they can get the sweep at Wrigley tomorrow!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.