Apple brings Safari to Windows!

CapeFish

• 5 weeks later...

Well i got to experience both now for a good amount of time. I recently had to reformat the comp because of the music i used to download off of this website and my computer seemed hopeless of ever working right again. so i decided to do it and reformat and totally wipe out everything i ever had on it. the computer was only 2 yrs old when i did so. i have used mozilla for the longest time back in the day and when i reformatted i switched over to safari and have been using it for 2 months. Today i decided to download Mozilla again and i already find it much better then safari for windows,

The only problem i ever had with mozilla was it would delete all my bookmarks for some odd reason, well if it does that again this time i have everything backed up.

I'll say one thing, even though I don't use Safari, I'm glad I had it. When I got a virus last week, it locked me out of Firefox and would only let me visit some bogus anti virus software on IE. Safari was unaffected and as such, I was able to get the appropriate information to delete the virus. Firefox I find still works much better, but it's always good to have some of the lesser used programs.

I'll say one thing, even though I don't use Safari, I'm glad I had it. When I got a virus last week, it locked me out of Firefox and would only let me visit some bogus anti virus software on IE. Safari was unaffected and as such, I was able to get the appropriate information to delete the virus. Firefox I find still works much better, but it's always good to have some of the lesser used programs.

yeah, im not going to take Safari off my computer but just use it as my 2nd browser if something was ever to happen to Mozilla i know safari will still be there as my backup