June 12, 200719 yr Radio & Records has put up the Miami Radio Ratings for the first phase of Spring 2007. Looks like the Fish have helped WQAM break out over the tie they had with 790 The Ticket.
June 13, 200719 yr Cape, Do you think there is a good chance that the Marlins would be able to have games broadcasted on FM in the near future?
June 13, 200719 yr Author Cape, Do you think there is a good chance that the Marlins would be able to have games broadcasted on FM in the near future? It could be very possible. I don't believe 790 The Ticket has convinced the Marlins (or the Panthers for that matter) on the business side and technical side of airing games as a flagship. The Dolphins Radio Network had issues on these 2 ends and these are crucial. Marlins on FM is possible, if the Marlins open their wallets up front, execute their business plan, and draw good ad sales. I like 93.1 FM, 94.9 FM, or 105.9 FM as possible homes for the Marlins on FM. On AM I like 790 and 940's chances of being in the running.
June 13, 200719 yr Yeah I would love to see them on FM. Reason I am asking is because of my tinted windows on my new car. It blocks out the Marlins station, giving me really bad interference and if it was on FM then it would solve the problem!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.