June 21, 200719 yr AL: Ron Washington, Gardenhire...........Manager: Leyland NL: Bruce Bochy, Willie Randolph..........Manager: La Russa http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/base...ySIScreenServer thoughts?
June 22, 200719 yr I have a thought...what the hell did Ron Washington do to serve this selection? Guy has managed for half a season and the Rangers suck. Francona, Ozzie and/or Scioscia would have been better choices in my opinion.
June 22, 200719 yr Author I was thinking the same thing regarding Washington. The Rangers have been a huge disapointment.
June 22, 200719 yr I have a thought...what the hell did Ron Washington do to serve this selection? Guy has managed for half a season and the Rangers suck. Francona, Ozzie and/or Scioscia would have been better choices in my opinion. All-Star coaches aren't the All-Star coaching jobs of the 1st half. I imagine that Washington and Leyland are friends and Washington will probably be taking over 3rd base duties as he did in Oakland.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.