Trade tickets?

GoGiancarlo4456

I have two side by side tickets in 150 row 2 for next fridays game against the Nats... first game after the all-star break with Willis most lkely pitching. I was wondering if anyone had 2 side by sides in either the founders field or batters box (preferably) sections and were interested in trading... especially if they weren't going to be able to make the game anyway and were just going to try and sell them. It's my 3 yr anniversary with my girl and she loves baseball so I wanted to get as close to the field as possible and the Founders Club sec 150 row 2 were the best I could come across online that weren't outrageously priced.

thanks

I'm biased, but it is a much better view of the game from 150 than from either field section.

Basically the tunnel is the only significant upgrade.

isnt the batters box sections basically just a closer to the field version of the founders club in 150?

well if you mean the ones right behind home plate, sure...

but, and I could be wrong, isn't the 3b and 1b line tix batter's box too?

I have two side by side tickets in 150 row 2 for next fridays game against the Nats... first game after the all-star break with Willis most lkely pitching. I was wondering if anyone had 2 side by sides in either the founders field or batters box (preferably) sections and were interested in trading... especially if they weren't going to be able to make the game anyway and were just going to try and sell them. It's my 3 yr anniversary with my girl and she loves baseball so I wanted to get as close to the field as possible and the Founders Club sec 150 row 2 were the best I could come across online that weren't outrageously priced.

thanks

You basically have the best seats in the entire stadium already. In most stadiums those would sell for $300+ (from scaplers).

I know I've got good seats and I got a pretty good deal on them too but I figured that if someone wasnt going to use their batters box seats I would trade because they would put me closer to the field. I thought the founders field would be nice but a lot of people have said that the view isn't great for there so I guess I would just consider batters box then. either way, I know we're going to have a blast.