Michael Moore on CNN

Bradcore

Based on the film Sicko itself and every interview I've seen on TV, Moore really does not hold up well when confronted on the numerous faults of the socialized system or the virtues of our current system. I would imagine that if someone knowledgeable on the subject (someone who has a background in public health or the biotechnology industry in the United States) were to challenge him to a live interview, he would be put in his place.

It would be interesting to say the least.

He gets offended when someone disagrees with him and their disagreement is based on facts. People in a position of power or fame often feel like no one can challenge them.

Based on the film Sicko itself and every interview I've seen on TV, Moore really does not hold up well when confronted on the numerous faults of the socialized system or the virtues of our current system. I would imagine that if someone knowledgeable on the subject (someone who has a background in public health or the biotechnology industry in the United States) were to challenge him to a live interview, he would be put in his place.

It would be interesting to say the least.

It happened the other day when CNNs top medical correspondent, a chief and well thought of neurosurgeon, owned him on Admin King live.

He was a handsome, soft spoken, very charismatic figure. I normally wouldnt notice these things, but they tend to stand out when you are split screened with Jabba the Hut.

You are blatantly misconstruing things Michael(paraphrased"]

Jabba no barter heehhh heehhh hehhh

I watched that interview, both sides made good points. I don't understand the hatred and criticism of Moore, at the least he is doing a good job of bringing an awareness to a situation that needs some sort of change. The problem of course is that Moore doesn't have the answer.

Gupta brings up the best point in the interview though and IMO the most important factor that Moore overlooks: Moore is so quick to bash and criticize the government and yet he wants to hand over our health care to them 100%. Scary.