13 days until the first preseason game!

JetsMania

Giants training camp opens across the street from my office on Saturday. I plan on seeing as much as I can during lunch breaks and after work.

Albany, N.Y. -- University at Albany Vice President and Director of Athletics Lee McElroy announced on Thursday, June 21 the New York Giants' summer training camp schedule. The Giants, who have trained on the UAlbany campus since 1996, begin workouts on Saturday, July 28. The four-week camp concludes on August 23.

For the second consecutive year, Giants training camp will feature eight evening practices. The first night practice is slated for Tuesday, July 31, at 6:10 p.m. All eight sessions are preceded by a morning workout at 8:40 a.m. The other day-night workouts are scheduled for August 2, 4, 6, 8, 14, 16 and 22. Training camp opens with morning and afternoon practices on July 28 and 29.

As has been the routine in previous camps, the Giants will not practice on the days following preseason games. On the day before a preseason game, the team will hold a one-hour jog-thru session. The Giants will practice 21 days on campus, including 10 double sessions.