For those of you in Atlanta.....

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

Atlanta's Erin Andrews, ESPN's popular sideline reporter, gives us her five favorite hangouts in the ATL:

1. Rosa Mexicana in Atlantic Station. The best chips and guac in Atlanta. My girlfriends and I can polish off a bowl each, and wash it down with their amazing margaritas.

2. Dolce in Atlantic Station. It has everything here. Great wine, wonderful Italian food, fantastic service and a fun scene. I had two dinner parties at Dolce during Final Four weekend, and the staff made us feel like we were A-list celebs.

3. J. Christopher's. One of my favorite places to go on a Saturday or Sunday morning with family or friends. For some reason, the coffee always tastes better here, and despite how fattening the chocolate chip pancakes are, you've got to try them.

4. Noche in the Highlands. Always a great spot to hang with your friends. We like to sit outside on the patio and order about 50 things off the tapas menu! Everything from the queso and chips, lobster taco, and quesadillas are awesome. Plus the portions are small, so you don't feel guilty for trying everything.

5. BCBG Max Azria at Lenox. This is where my most of my TV wadrobe for comes from. Needless to say, I spend a lot of time in this store. BCBG's staff is not only entertaining, but they will put together 15 outfits for you in no time. I've closed the store down a few times.

Guest FishFanInPA

Why would she tell these people where to find her?

By the way, her legs looked amazing on Who's Now today....not to mention the rest of her.