August 12, 200719 yr Miggy bent over after that K, and has a huge hole in his pants on his right ass cheek. I defend Miggy on the weight thing, but now he's just asking for it...
August 12, 200719 yr Author God Miguel Cabrera sucks. What an a**hole. Stop hitting .340, fat ass. :lol I'm just saying, it was pretty funny.
August 12, 200719 yr I guess you didnt notice when he slid into 3b when Ross it the double in the 1st inning. Nothing to do with his weight.
August 12, 200719 yr Author I guess you didnt notice when he slid into 3b when Ross it the double in the 1st inning. Nothing to do with his weight. Joke, anyone?
August 12, 200719 yr God Miguel Cabrera sucks. What an a**hole. Stop hitting .340, fat ass. lol :cool
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.