Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hypnotized

Featured Replies

Why isn't this song played in Miami? Or is it and I've missed it?

 

I mean...lyrical genius right here:

 

 

[intro Plies]

Hey What's Happinin' Homie

It's Your Lil' Hoe Plies

I Ran Across Da Eyes Of A Lil' Baby Da Other Day Homie

Lil' Mama So Bad She Had Me Hypnotized

I Couldn't Get My Eyes Off Her

Lemme Tell You How It's Like To Be Hypnotized

 

 

[Chorus Akon]

You Got Me So Hypnotized

The Way Your Body Rolling Round And Round

That Booty Keep Bumping, Titties Just Bouncin Up And Down

You Got Me So Hypnotized

The Way Your Body Rolling Round And Round

That Booty Keep Bumping, Titties Just Bouncin Up And Down

 

 

[Verse 1 Plies]

It's 2 O'clock In The Mornin'

I'm Yiked Up, And I'm Horny

All I Need Now Is Some Moanin'

That p***y Got Me Zoanin'

Her Vibe Tell Me She Want It

She Gotta F**k How She On Me

I Got Her Tonite Cause She Joanin'

I Know In The Panty She Foamin'

I'm Locked Eyes On That Monkey

I Know She Wet, Cause She Told Me

That Ass On The sh*t Pokin'

Every n***a In Here Scopin'

I See Me Up In Her Pokin'

She Bent Over And I'm Strokin'

Her Cheeks Spread Wide Opened

I'm Beatin It And I'm Focused

 

 

[Chorus Akon]

You Got Me So Hypnotized

The Way Your Body Rolling Round And Round

That Booty Keep Bumping, Titties Just Bouncin Up And Down

You Got Me So Hypnotized

The Way Your Body Rolling Round And Round

That Booty Keep Bumping, Titties Just Bouncin Up And Down

 

 

[Hook Akon]

Now Do It Some More (Just Like That)

Just Do It Some More (Yes Just ike That)

[Hypnotized lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

 

Girl Do It Some More (Now Shake That Ass, Make a n***a Like Me Spend That Cash)

Now Do It Some More (Just Like That)

Just Do It Some More (Yes Just Like That)

Girl Do It Some More (Now Shake That Ass, And Make a n***a Like Me Spend That Cash)

 

 

[Verse 2 Plies]

She Bad As Hell And She Swoll

I'm Tryna Play In Her Hole

Lil' Mama A Dime, She Cold

I F**k Her Once And She Sold

I Want Her Naked No Clothes

I'm Into Private Shows

No Limit Anything Goes

Imma Let Her Ride Me Her Toes

Just Stand In Front Of Me And Pose

You Touch Mine, I Touch Yours

To Get Her Sprung Is My Goal

First Time I Seen Her I Froze

I Had To Get Her She Knows

She Buck'd It Then She Fold

Cause I'm Too Real And She Knows

She Wanna Goon And It Show

 

 

[Chorus Akon]

You Got Me So Hypnotized

The Way Your Body Rolling Round And Round

That Booty Keep Bumping, Titties Just Bouncin Up And Down

You Got Me So Hypnotized

The Way Your Body Rolling Round And Round

That Booty Keep Bumping, Titties Just Bouncin Up And Down

 

 

[Hook Akon]

Now Do It Some More (Just Like That)

Just Do It Some More (Yes Just ike That)

Girl Do It Some More (Now Shake That Ass, Make a n***a Like Me Spend That Cash)

Now Do It Some More (Just Like That)

Just Do It Some More (Yes Just Like That)

Girl Do It Some More (Now Shake That Ass, And Make a n***a Like Me Spend That Cash)

 

 

[Chorus Akon]

You Got Me So Hypnotized

The Way Your Body Rolling Round And Round

That Booty Keep Bumping, Titties Just Bouncin Up And DownYou Got Me So Hypnotized

The Way Your Body Rolling Round And Round

That Booty Keep Bumping, Titties Just Bouncin Up And Down

Lol, he sucks. He's like the rest of the one hit wonders like Mims, D4L, Shop Boyz, etc..

  • Author

Lines like:

 

She bad as hell and she swoll

I'm tryin to play in her hole

 

 

Will go down in music history.

I think I've heard that in the clubs in G'ville. Whores put their butt on your pee-pee to this song, so who am I to complain?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.