Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1,000 Posts

Featured Replies

I can't believe it. I'm one of the bottom feeders and I actually achieved 1,000 posts.

 

Why knows how many I would have had if Lurry hadn't deleted so many of them...... :banghead :cool :thumbup

1337?

Someone who's in their mid 80s should have way more than 1,000 posts.

Someone who's in their mid 80s should have way more than 1,000 posts.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm outta here before it hits the fan on that one.

  • Author

Someone who's in their mid 80s should have way more than 1,000 posts.

 

 

But it's just so hard to reply when you keep forgetting where the damn computer is! LOL!!

 

And don't even get me started on NightPhantom and Rampy. HA! Your day will come, your day will come~

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.