December 6, 200718 yr I have a Dell PC with Windows XP and Internet Explorer ver7. The problem is internet explorer won't display background colors from site to site even with Mozilla Firefox -the same thing. Checked display properties adjust and readjust with no luck. Also adjusted screen resolution still didn't do anything. Can anyone help even msn messanger and media player wont display the bg
December 6, 200718 yr you may have a custom style sheet selected. try to go to the advanced tabs in your browser configuration and see if you can't turn it off..
December 6, 200718 yr Author I have set up to use windows colors. This is so odd even WMP dosent display the bg on the tab buttons. I checked for viruses and spyware too. This happened after i was force to restart after a windows update.
December 6, 200718 yr Author I got it fixed. I just created it a new account and will delete the other one...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.