Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Ultimate Poll

Featured Replies

  • Author

Redhead. A hot redhead is so much rarer.

 

Though lately I've been attracted to girls with just a lot of curly hair. I used to be a strictly straight hair guy, but now I've been really attracted to girls with just really curly hair.

 

THIS

 

 

Hot redhead + curly hair = I die.

 

Those are my stipulations for women - they either have to be good looking redheads or good looking curly haired chicks. The two together equals me having a stroke or heart attack

 

You and I need to go back to 2005, make Lindsay Lohan buy a curling iron, and then run a train. Or do the Eiffel Tower. Or fingercuffs.

 

I am thinking a double donkey punch, or possibly a houdini with a sneak flank attack

I can't even remember the last time I saw a redhead down here. I agree though that they stand out more if they're beautiful than a brunette or blonde. My favorite has to be Kate Walsh, I love that bia. She's gorgeous.

black hair

Looks like the brunettes are running away with this.

 

 

Redheads are great but most look like albino's.

 

 

TheDon sampled one back in the day. Definitely was fun in the sack.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.