2008 ACC Basketball HD Schedule on Raycom

CapeFish

I haven't listened to commentators for a Duke-UNC game in probably 4 years.

Yeah its rarely a good idea, though I thought Nessler did a great job in the 2006 game that was on 12 different ESPN networks

Just about the only thing you can get Heels and Devils fans to agree on is a hatred for Packer

Only thing is Raycom needs to get better distribution, I can mute the TV and listen to Gene on the radio for the Noles.

In Tallahassee, games air on FOX49 but they haven't committed to the HD portion yet. I don't even know what their schedule will be! :(

In Cape Coral, FSN Florida is the outlet. That is not good at all unless they put up an Alternate feed just of the game for us in SW Florida. At least that usually means we get the ESPN/ESPN2 ACC coverage in HD when Raycom fails at life. :)

Yeah its rarely a good idea, though I thought Nessler did a great job in the 2006 game that was on 12 different ESPN networks

Just about the only thing you can get Heels and Devils fans to agree on is a hatred for Packer

Packer has actually become more anti-UNC the last few years in my view.

His whole shtick is rather comical.

I still don't understand why he is doing games for CBS after last year.

I still don't understand why he is doing games for CBS after last year.

I dont understand why either of their A team guys is still at it. Packer just finds a way to be critical of everything and all Nantz thinks about is what stupid thing to say after the final buzzer.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.