Parking Prices for next season?

BobbyBowden

15 is still reasonable for how closer you are to the stadium and how much less hassle it will be. I have been to both Cleveland and Boston for many games. In Cleveland you have to park down in the "flats" usually which is not the nicest area and it leaves you with a 10 plus minute cab ride. You end up spending about 20-25 for the two way trip. In Boston you have to park at a station, so that runs you about 5 dollars and along with teh trolley ride each way you will spend another 6. Only 11 dollars, but the time it takes will be well over an hour and jsut a very uncomfortable ride.

15 is still reasonable for how closer you are to the stadium and how much less hassle it will be. I have been to both Cleveland and Boston for many games. In Cleveland you have to park down in the "flats" usually which is not the nicest area and it leaves you with a 10 plus minute cab ride. You end up spending about 20-25 for the two way trip. In Boston you have to park at a station, so that runs you about 5 dollars and along with teh trolley ride each way you will spend another 6. Only 11 dollars, but the time it takes will be well over an hour and jsut a very uncomfortable ride.

I'd gladly pay $20 bucks to park at a stadium like Fenway or the Jake!

Not for the dump known as Dolphin Stadium where there is little to no demand!

I'd gladly pay $20 bucks to park at a stadium like Fenway or the Jake!

Not for the dump known as Dolphin Stadium where there is little to no demand!

Not the price that sucks, it is the travel time and other annoying aspects that make getting there no fun.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.