Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Football MMORPG

Featured Replies

So far I have:

 

Signed with a CPU run team.

Had a player buy the team.

Been traded twice.

Released.

Signed with a new player run team.

 

Lot of action.

I'm conflicted -- one hand I love footbal -- on the other hand we're talking a MMORPG which is probably in the top 2 or 3 nerdiest things you can do (right behind playing card games like magic and playing video games of card games like magic).

I'm conflicted -- one hand I love footbal -- on the other hand we're talking a MMORPG which is probably in the top 2 or 3 nerdiest things you can do (right behind playing card games like magic and playing video games of card games like magic).

 

While normally I'd agree... this one ain't so bad, you only check your guy like 5 minutes a day and move on... it's not as lamely engrossing as other MMORPGs

  • Author

i dont get how you do anything

The only things you can control as a player are:

 

1. How hard you train/play [the harder you train/play, the less energy you have to recover between games]

2. What you train [am I training "catching" to make my receiver a better possession guy or "speed" to try to burn db's?]

3. How you disperse your skill points after leveling up [see note for #2]

4. Advanced tactics [try to avoid tackles or try to run people over?]

5. Equipment [kind of like skill points that you can "wear" - and like any wardrobe, you can change outfits depending on need]

 

What's interesting about it is that your player is randomly generated with certain physical dimensions and abilities. It's up to you to decide if you want to build off of those inherent abilities or go in a completely different direction. I have built a couple of players just to try to figure out the best way to build.

 

Interesting Note: If you are first building a player? Check out that player's physical dimensions BEFORE assigning SP. If you select a WR and you click on your guy and discover that he's 5'6" and 130lbs with a starting speed of 8? You probably don't want to develop that guy. Go ahead and retire the player and select the option to kill his name [rename to retired cpu] and try it again. You get all the flex points back so just do it until you get a guy built a little better.

 

I created a center and found out he was in the 260's or so. I rebuilt him twice and ended up with a guy 333 lbs. :thumbup

My HB is 6'1" and 191.... I'll take it. But yeah, this game is cool and fun. I like looking at the play by plays of games -- they have animation and all that jazz.

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.