June 10, 200818 yr maybe this could be the vetran pitcher we could use.... anythoughts be an upgrade over hedrickson and add depth to the roation or as a LR guy if they can get this to a minor league deal this could be a pretty good signing possibly anythoughts?
June 11, 200818 yr I Thank God he's gone from the O's I knew he had hit rock bottom when he showed up Trembley when being pulled last week vs Toronto. he opened an inning with the score 9-1 and left with it 9-5.... what's amazing is he later went on to question why he couldnt give the bullpen a day off Complete garbage at this point... and don't forget his outing vs Tampa... 1 2/3 9 ER i believe His stuff is pretty ineffective too... but hey maybe a change of scenery is what he needs but im pretty sure he's done
June 11, 200818 yr I watch the majority of Oriole games, but I can honestly tell you that whenever he started i didnt bother to turn the game on
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.