Idea for Mass Voting

I don't know if this has been done before, bu8t if you just want to vote for Hanley or Uggla on the paper ballots. open up one and find Hanley/Uggla. Find that same hole on the back, and stack up 5 million paper ballots. Take something skinny, but solid like an unwounded paper clip, and just stab right through punching out all of the holes. That was you have all oif those ballots filled out with almost no effort. Is that possible? This can open options to us for mass voting.

I don't know if this has been done before, bu8t if you just want to vote for Hanley or Uggla on the paper ballots. open up one and find Hanley/Uggla. Find that same hole on the back, and stack up 5 million paper ballots. Take something skinny, but solid like an unwounded paper clip, and just stab right through punching out all of the holes. That was you have all oif those ballots filled out with almost no effort. Is that possible? This can open options to us for mass voting.

You know I find this very practical, and very useful. Problem is if I did go to Dolphins stadium I think they would find it odd seeing someone pick up 5 thousand paper ballots lol. Dont you think? but very good idea none the less. Honestly though this is smart, it would make things alot easier.

You know I find this very practical, and very useful. Problem is if I did go to Dolphins stadium I think they would find it odd seeing someone pick up 5 thousand paper ballots lol. Dont you think? but very good idea none the less. Honestly though this is smart, it would make things alot easier.

they dont care how many you take, thats what they're there for

they dont care how many you take, thats what they're there for

Good then I will ask for all of them because i know they are not going to run out of paper ballots.