Everything posted by MarlinsMS_35
- Should the Marlins have traded Stanton to Pittsburgh Pirates?
- Idea for Ozuna
-
4/1 - Marlins @ Nationals - 1:05 PM (Opening Day)
Watching the Marlins game during class? Yes
-
JJ Rumors
I'd happily take Profar and Olt, but there's no way TEX would do that. Just hold JJ at least until the trade deadline so we can get the best offer possible as teams get desperate.
-
Hanley, Choate to LA for Eovaldi, McGough
Can we ask the Dodgers for an In-N-Out chain in FL as part of the trade deal?
-
Marlins - Orioles Discussing Trades
We would only get Bundy if we gave them Stanton or Jose Fernandez. Which is not happening... hopefully.
-
Report: Marlins open to moving Hanley Ramirez
I don't think Bundy is going anywhere.
-
2012 First Year Player Draft
I want Giolito but injury concerns will make him drop.
-
Quidditch World Cup : Orlando, FL
Hey everyone, help out Florida Quidditch by liking this page to help with our bid to get the Quidditch World Cup VI in Orlando, FL! http://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Cup-VI-in-Orlando-FL/258241367586057
-
2012 Slogan Discussion
I like the making it rain one.
-
2012 Slogan Nominations
Suck for Luck
-
2012 Slogan Nominations
Cool. Miami. International
-
. . . Soooo . . . Hanley and 3B?
lol, report was a lie.
-
. . . Soooo . . . Hanley and 3B?
Deal him to SFG for Cain or Bumgarner + Sandoval. If they would even do that.
-
. . . Soooo . . . Hanley and 3B?
Oh no Marlins Will Look To Trade Hanley Ramirez http://bit.ly/rEUDLL #mlb
-
Pujols to Angels
so someone mentioned 5 STAR god I want some sh*tty, greasy pizza and wings so bad. Best part about five star? They deliver so f***ing fast. And if your pizza is too greasy you just do the patented 5-Star flop. Simply throw pizza unopened still in box upside down on ground, then flip it back over and open...walla! all grease on top of box, pizza still intact inside. God i miss 5 Star. Taco Tuesday at Tijuana Flats yesterday > all.
- Pujols to Angels
-
Pujols to Angels
Little Caesar, Dominoes or papa johns folks? Gumby's I have Gumby's in Gainesville. They're all over the place? FIVE STAR Pokey sticks! And yes, Gainesville Gumby's
-
Pujols to Angels
Little Caesar, Dominoes or papa johns folks? Gumby's
-
Pujols to Angels
I don't understand why the Angels are pursuing Pujols when they have Trumbo and Morales at 1st Base, unless they're considering trading the injury prone Morales or an outfielder and move Trumbo there. Plus they really are working hard to land two starting pitchers and a reliever. I feel Wilson would be more of a priority for them rather then Pujols We have Gaby
-
Domingo Ayala Knows We Exist
https://twitter.com/#!/DomingoBeisbol/status/143545539982671872
-
Domingo Ayala Knows We Exist
On Facebook: wat about this Miami marlin: 3B Hanley, SS Domingo, 2B Jose, 1B Albert 4 mvps
-
Team Colors and New Logo
Splashdown in Gator Nation
-
Team Colors and New Logo
concept from the sportslogos.net board no yellow, lighter blue, more prominent use of blue... god damn this is nice I would be all over that. And my gear is supposed to arrive in Gainesville today!
-
New Stadium Rainbow Lights?
Light Emitting Diodes.