Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsMS_35

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsMS_35

  1. Having too many good players at a position isn't a bad thing.
  2. Watching the Marlins game during class? Yes
  3. I'd happily take Profar and Olt, but there's no way TEX would do that. Just hold JJ at least until the trade deadline so we can get the best offer possible as teams get desperate.
  4. Can we ask the Dodgers for an In-N-Out chain in FL as part of the trade deal?
  5. We would only get Bundy if we gave them Stanton or Jose Fernandez. Which is not happening... hopefully.
  6. I don't think Bundy is going anywhere.
  7. I want Giolito but injury concerns will make him drop.
  8. Hey everyone, help out Florida Quidditch by liking this page to help with our bid to get the Quidditch World Cup VI in Orlando, FL! http://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Cup-VI-in-Orlando-FL/258241367586057
  9. I like the making it rain one.
  10. Cool. Miami. International
  11. Deal him to SFG for Cain or Bumgarner + Sandoval. If they would even do that.
  12. Oh no Marlins Will Look To Trade Hanley Ramirez http://bit.ly/rEUDLL #mlb
  13. so someone mentioned 5 STAR god I want some sh*tty, greasy pizza and wings so bad. Best part about five star? They deliver so f***ing fast. And if your pizza is too greasy you just do the patented 5-Star flop. Simply throw pizza unopened still in box upside down on ground, then flip it back over and open...walla! all grease on top of box, pizza still intact inside. God i miss 5 Star. Taco Tuesday at Tijuana Flats yesterday > all.
  14. not 100
  15. Little Caesar, Dominoes or papa johns folks? Gumby's I have Gumby's in Gainesville. They're all over the place? FIVE STAR Pokey sticks! And yes, Gainesville Gumby's
  16. Little Caesar, Dominoes or papa johns folks? Gumby's
  17. I don't understand why the Angels are pursuing Pujols when they have Trumbo and Morales at 1st Base, unless they're considering trading the injury prone Morales or an outfielder and move Trumbo there. Plus they really are working hard to land two starting pitchers and a reliever. I feel Wilson would be more of a priority for them rather then Pujols We have Gaby
  18. https://twitter.com/#!/DomingoBeisbol/status/143545539982671872
  19. On Facebook: wat about this Miami marlin: 3B Hanley, SS Domingo, 2B Jose, 1B Albert 4 mvps
  20. Splashdown in Gator Nation
  21. concept from the sportslogos.net board no yellow, lighter blue, more prominent use of blue... god damn this is nice I would be all over that. And my gear is supposed to arrive in Gainesville today!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.