Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This year may be a big test for Loria

Featured Replies

If the Marlins are in the hunt in late July, Loria may be in a huge bind. What will it say about his ownership if he decides not to help the team by aquiring help at the trade deadline ? What message will that send to Freddi & the players ?

 

I don't think Loria really cares what the fans think, so our opinion won't matter, but his manager & players may think otherwise.

 

Can Freddi opt out of his contract with Loria after the season ? If he does, can he immediately join another team or does he have to sit out until the contract would have expired ?

He has picked up players in the past, and I expect him to do so again. Call up Rick Ross for some triple C's. Catcher, Closer, Center Fielder. lol I think we should be alright with that. I mean if JJ and Anibal do good when they get back. Maybe Mitre can go to the pen if the starters are doing good.

  • Author

I think he faced that test before, being contenders and picking someone up.

 

And he passed.

 

You're talking 2003 and a different economic situation I believe.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.