Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NY Giants to sell PSL's in new Meadowlands stadium

Featured Replies

I am a Jaguar season ticket holder and I will be pissed when/if they ever do this . PSL's are a hussle pure and simple . I would be very excited to pay for the right to buy the seat that I am already am paying for :thumbdown

There is really no need for it, especially since two teams are splitting the cost of the stadium. They are just taking advantage of the fans. The worst part is that the new stadium will only have 5 total sponsers which should generate 1.5 billion in contracts. Thats more than the price of the stadium!

There is really no need for it, especially since two teams are splitting the cost of the stadium. They are just taking advantage of the fans. The worst part is that the new stadium will only have 5 total sponsers which should generate 1.5 billion in contracts. Thats more than the price of the stadium!

 

They have a repayment schedule they have to meet for their lenders. It's a reality -- what bothers me more is the old fans who have had theirs for years and can't be expected to pay the new rates. But I have immense respect for the Mara and Tisch families and there's no question in my mind they wouldn't do it if not necessary.

two things I can't believe about this stadium, and I think its the new cowboys stadium that sparked this. 1.6 billion to build, and 800!! concession stands. that is ridiculous. It better keep lines down, but I doubt it will.

The new Cowboys stadium will be incredible though for the price. The Giants / Jets stadium is just an overpriced run of the mill stadium. Not even a retractable roof for that kind of money. Since they will not award the NY area with a Superbowl since there is no roof, the fans have to pay for it.

I am a Jaguar season ticket holder and I will be pissed when/if they ever do this . PSL's are a hussle pure and simple . I would be very excited to pay for the right to buy the seat that I am already am paying for :thumbdown

 

I am too. I have been since the team started. I always thought Wayne Weaver was a class act, because Carolina started the same year we did, and they went the PSL route. I do remember paying a year in advance as some type of security or building fund; however, after five seasons or so the team started applying that balance to my season tickets so it made the price go down for a couple of years.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.