July 22, 200818 yr Does anybody know where I could get a decent drum kit for a low price? (Less than 800 if possible I guess) Thanks for help.
July 22, 200818 yr www.samash.com I wouldn't shop at Sam Ash for all the tea in China. I have been there a few times and have had nothing but rude, surley salespeople. MusicAmerica and we've got 2 awesome drum teachers as well.
July 23, 200818 yr Author www.samash.com I wouldn't shop at Sam Ash for all the tea in China. I have been there a few times and have had nothing but rude, surley salespeople. MusicAmerica and we've got 2 awesome drum teachers as well. Well I got someone who's going to teach me for free, but thanks for offer. (and website too)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.