July 26, 200818 yr I guess I'm the only idiot who voted for the bullpen. :whistle nice 1 tardmuffin jk lol yea i give props to the pen for holding then but herida did it with the jack And who made all that possible? My vote would go to Fredi. Great in game management. If you all are going to knock him when he does something you don't like then it's only fair to give him his props when he runs a game like that one.
July 26, 200818 yr I guess I'm the only idiot who voted for the bullpen. :whistle nice 1 tardmuffin jk lol yea i give props to the pen for holding then but herida did it with the jack And who made all that possible? My vote would go to Fredi. Great in game management. If you all are going to knock him when he does something you don't like then it's only fair to give him his props when he runs a game like that one. True that. Go Fredi. Sitting Jeremy because of Gonzo's career numbers against Dempster, then bringing him in to pinch hit for Hoover instead of the pitcher's spot...it all worked out grand.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.