August 31, 200818 yr Anyone knows how the weather is near the stadium right now? I'm planning on heading over there in about a couple of minutes and is there any chance of the game being postponed? Any help would be useful.
August 31, 200818 yr Author Where I am right now here in Doral it has been pretty cloudy and has rained a couple times already. If the weather at the stadium is like it is here it wouldn't be much of problem.
August 31, 200818 yr Author I'm going to head over to the stadium right now, and if there happens to a long rain delay, at least there's going to be almost free tickets to another game. :confused
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.