2008 Fall instructional league, Jupiter

nc42dad

Who is participating?

Skipworth, I imagine?

Whom else?

If it is like last year, there will be a fairly high % of the 2008 draftees along with some Jamestown & Greensboro players from this year's teams. Maybe a few rehab guys too...

I've been meaning to ask you, how is your son Kyle Kaminska doing? Where did he pitch this year, and how did he do?

Also, will he be playing in this fall instructional league?

Who is participating?

Skipworth, I imagine?

Whom else?

If it is like last year, there will be a fairly high % of the 2008 draftees along with some Jamestown & Greensboro players from this year's teams. Maybe a few rehab guys too...

I've been meaning to ask you, how is your son Kyle Kaminska doing? Where did he pitch this year, and how did he do?

Also, will he be playing in this fall instructional league?

He was in Greensboro most of the year. I would say he had a real "learning experience." Pitching in the SAL is a lot different than it was in high school. He had a high school coach that made him throw 30-40% change ups. ??? One game that I saw him pitch in Rome, I think he threw a total of 3!

He is down there now but I am not sure if he will stay the entire two weeks. He kind of ran out of steam at the end. He never threw that much before.

I would love to be there and watch some of the new talent we have in the system. Games in Greensboro were awesome. I have to say that it isn't the size of the park that makes it a hitter's paradise, it's the turf IMO. That bermuda grass is really FAST! Much faster than what we see in the Midwest.