Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ticket for game Fri 9/19

Featured Replies

If I purchase thru ticketmaster, what is the latest date/time I can do the transaction? I will be able to print it the time of purchase (but not today due to company internet access restrictions). I do not want to use Will Call.

 

I may not have internet access until Friday around noon - is that too late?

 

Alternatively, if anyone has an extra ticket, please PM me. The cheaper the better.

 

Thanks.

if i not mistaking friday you will get messaage saying ticket are not online anymore you need go ballpark round 5:30pm ((do you have internet at home?)) that be best way

I don't know what's wrong with Will Call. We use it from time to time. Never had a problem. And if you wait til game day you may be blocked out of the seats you want. We will be outnumbered by Philly fans. Again.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.