Couric interviews Palin

Hotcorner

But you also must concede that Obama sounds terrible when he doesnt have prepared words right in front of his face. Almost like a kid whos asked to read his book report but he never read the book and has to make it up as they go in a painfully forced manner. That is what Obama sounds like when speaking on the fly.

You're talking about the way Obama stammers? So he isn't elequant when speaking off the cuff. I think that has more to do with the fact that he doesn't want to have a gaffe that politicians tend to have that can cost him the election. The "bitter" comment almost did. At least Obama actually knows what he is talking about though. I'm still waiting for an example of an incoherent rambling non-answer to a question from Obama.

This women is plain dumb and has no clue what she is talking about. Another part of Couric's interview: she was asked to name one SCOTUS opinion besides Roe v. Wade. She sat there silently. But hey, she is qualified as an insurance policy to one day name justices to that same court.

Palin is not dumb, so put that thought in your back pocket. She graduated from one of the better public universities(Idaho, shockingly, is on par with UNC and Illinois-go figure). So what if it is a journalism degree.

As far as Obama knowing what he is talking about, politically, you have to wonder. He has about equal experience to Palin, and like her his only experience is at the state level(I know hes a US Senator, but hes really done nothing since he came to Washington). And his time as a state senator was nothing to write home about. Add that to the fact that Obama himself is a product of the most corrupt government in United States history, the Illinois Democratic Party, and he either changes his mind or doesnt vote at all on nearly every issue, he is not an appealing candidate. In fact, probably the least qualified major ticket presidential candidate ever.

Uhhh...no. Not even close.

Uhhh...yea. I was surprised too.

Idaho is not a top school by any respectable standard. Period.