Cafferty: Palin's response in Couric interview "pathetic&quot

Puma

I laughed all the way through this video, especially at the end."I'm 65 and have been covering politics for a long time. That is one of the most pathetic pieces of tape I have ever seen for someone aspiring to one of the highest offices in this country."Seriously. The way she speaks is like she is trying to convince herself of something midway through a sentence. She also sounds really nervous in interviews. You can kind of hear her voice shake, as if she were a 6th grade student presenting a report in front of a class. Like Cafferty said, if this woman being a 72 year-old's heartbeat away from the presidency doesn't scare the hell out of you, it should.

I agree with him.

Worst case scenario: McCain wins and he dies his first year in office. Then we are truly f***ed.

I was listening to someone's podcast (he's a rabbi who's originally from the US and moved to Jerusalem), and he just compared Palin to disgraced Israeli ex-PM Ehud Olmert, in how they both rose to the level of their own incompetence and were picked by doddering old political bosses to be their successors in a worst-case scenario. If that doesn't scare the hell out of you, I don't know what will.

I agree with him.

Worst case scenario: McCain wins and he dies his first year in office. Then we are truly f***ed.

I was listening to someone's podcast (he's a rabbi who's originally from the US and moved to Jerusalem), and he just compared Palin to disgraced Israeli ex-PM Ehud Olmert, in how they both rose to the level of their own incompetence and were picked by doddering old political bosses to be their successors in a worst-case scenario. If that doesn't scare the hell out of you, I don't know what will.

Yes, and he started a war long before he was forced out of office.... :blink: